I'm super excited that you've started the blog!! :) I definitely will miss you dearly and will have to squeeze in LOTS of shane time in the next couple of weeks.. I'm glad I can at least see regular pictures of your sweet girl thru the blog. Love, Christa
5 comments:
I'm super excited that you've started the blog!! :) I definitely will miss you dearly and will have to squeeze in LOTS of shane time in the next couple of weeks.. I'm glad I can at least see regular pictures of your sweet girl thru the blog. Love, Christa
Yeah you did it!!!!!! Your family will love being able to keep up with Emma.
oh I'm soooo excited. I was just thinking I needed you to have a blog! hahaha!
Shane- what a ride, huh?
She is a breath-taking...enjoy her!
She is beautiful and so awesome!!! I am so glad you started a blog...welcome to the world of blogger!!! I love her already!!! Love, Laurel
Post a Comment