Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Raley's Birthday!

Raley Lynn Foret

Emma visiting the hospital right before Raley's arrival

Proud Dad!


Grammy and Gumpy so happy to meet Raley!

Daddy and Nannie!

Our new family of four! Emma was so excited to meet her baby sister!

Lots of Kisses from Big Sister!

We welcomed Raley Lynn Foret into our family on September 13, 2010! She weighed in at 9 lbs 7 oz and was 21 1/4 inches long! We are all doing well! Emma is loving her baby sister and is always walking around the house saying "Baby, Baby" looking for her. I have many more pics and will post soon! I just wanted to start from the beginning!

7 comments:

Haley said...

YAY!!! Congratulations Forets! Raley is a doll :) Hope you are feeling well!

Haley said...

YAY!!! Congratulations Forets! Raley is a doll :) Hope you are feeling well!

Maria said...

Happy Birthday, Raley. She's beautiful. And Emma all of a sudden looks older. Her hair looks even lighter in these pics. Hoping you are enjoying a quiet house and full heart.

Sarah Green said...

Congrats on the Raley! What a great day for all of you. Glad to hear momma and baby are doing well.

Sarah Green said...

Sorry... I meant to say "on the baby girl Raley" I have Anna Kate on my lap :-) Congrats to the big sister too!

jill said...

Yay! I love her name! Congrats Shane. 2 gorgeous little girls - lucky mama!

Unknown said...

Beautiful family! Congratulations!