January 2013
Salon Day
The girls and I had a Salon day before Jonathan arrived! The 3 of us had haircuts! As you can see, Raley needed many forms of distraction to let someone other than Mommy touch her but Emma soaked up every minute of being pampered!!! Love my sweet girls!
Birth Day
On January 18, 2013 I gave birth to our sweet little man, Jonathan. I was induced on my due date for fear that he was getting too big and we were right. He was almost 10 lbs! After Dr. Darbonne broke my water, he was born within 40 minutes. I progressed from 4 cm to 10 cm during that 40 minutes. I quickly became very nauseated and in a lot of pain. My epidural was only one sided so I felt everything. Because of my symptoms (nausea, sweating, pain) my nurse suspected I was dilating quickly. She checked me and I was complete. I had him within minutes of starting to push! All 4 of us are in love with that boy!
The picture below is of us heading home!!! It was freezing outside the night we left!
Special Day
On day 6 of life, we went to my cousin, Desean's, in home visit with LSU! Les Miles was there recruiting him and our entire family was invited to meet him! What an amazing night! Coach Miles is a great man!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment