Sunday, October 18, 2015

Clare Denise Foret

It's been way too long since I've posted. I've decided after 2 years it's time to enter the blog world again. I'm going to slowly attempt to do monthly recap of, or seasonal recap, of the last couple of years.

We have been super busy and through this blog I hope to capture some special moments of our family that I want to hold onto forever!

We had a very special September! The Lord blessed us with our 4 th child, Clare Denise Foret! She is absolutely adorable and we are all soaking up some newborn snuggles. She was born September 29 at 12:54 pm and weighed 8 lbs 12 oz. My water broke at 6:30 am so Jonathan and I quickly got the girls off to school and headed to the hospital. I had been up the night before with T- Jonathan giving him breathing treatments so needless to say I was exhausted and not at all expecting to have a baby on that Tuesday! Everything went very well except for the fact that I didn't get my epidural until I was 9 cm!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments: