Tuesday, January 11, 2011

November 2010

We tried to take the girls to visit Santa on Black Friday! Emma was traumatized! The only way to get a picture was if Jonathan and I jumped in!







Mom and John came to visit us for Thanksgiving which was such a treat! The girls enjoyed all the attention and I enjoyed the help! Jonathan was on call every other day the entire week and he was super busy so it was sooooo nice having family around for the holiday! Mom and I cooked and enjoyed a nice quiet Thanksgiving! It felt like we had enough food to feed 30 people but that's how we wanted it! We weren't willing to give up any of our traditional Thanksgiving treats so we just cooked it all! We munched on leftovers throughout the weekend until we finally decided we had had enough!

2 comments:

Catie Murphy said...

Gorgeous, Shanie! Hope that your next photo shoot goes well also!

Anonymous said...

the babies was very pretty on their red dress.
Edina MN Realty | Christmas Gift Baskets