Saturday, November 27, 2010

Raley's 2 month stats




Our sweet girl is now almost 3 months old. We took her to the doctor a couple weeks ago and these were her 2 month stats:
weight: 14 lbs 2.8 oz (>99%)
length: 24 inches (95 %)
hc: 15 inches (30 %)

As you can see, she is growing well. At 3 months, she now weighs just over 15 lbs! She is smiling, cooing and loves her sister. Yesterday, I was holding Raley in my lap as Emma was eating her snack. Emma was making some silly faces and Raley was laughing so hard! It was so special to see the 2 of them interacting! I wish I would have filmed it but Mama only has so many hands!



2 comments:

danielle said...

I love how dark her eyes are! I guess every time I see you guys she is sleeping so I never see those beautiful eyes!

Our Cunningham Crew said...

That is the sweetest sleeping baby I have ever seen!