Wednesday, April 1, 2009

3 weeks





Emma is now 3 weeks old. She is eating and sleeping very well, which makes for an easier transition for mom and dad (weird that we are now the mom and dad)! We had an outing to the zoo yesterday with Christa,  Audrey, and Baby Will. All 3 of the kids had a great time (Will and Emma in their carriers snoozing and dreaming of milk and Audrey so precious and intrigued by the animals). Here are some pics from the zoo and past week. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much fun. I love pics with a daddy and their baby. I am so glad you got to go to the zoo and get outside for a bit.Also I am not used to seeing you with a chest little momma:)

Christa said...

We had fun at the zoo with y'all.. emma sure did love those elephants! :) ha ha! I've enjoyed getting lots of "shane time" lately.. will miss you lots.