OK, so when John Paul sees a pretty girl, he flaps both arms frantically as if trying to get her attention... he did that to the screen when I introduced him to Emma. Is she seeing anyone?
Shane, The post-op crew is checking in on you. Glad to see you guys are well. So well infact that we are placing bets you won't be back. Have fun, now is the time!!!
7 comments:
Shane, she gets more and more beautiful! Thanks for posting! I love checking your updates.
She is PERFECT! What a baby doll. Enjoy every minute. :)
Shane, I love the blog...She is gorgeous!! Liv can't wait to meet her!
SHE IS SOOOO CUTE!
OK, so when John Paul sees a pretty girl, he flaps both arms frantically as if trying to get her attention... he did that to the screen when I introduced him to Emma. Is she seeing anyone?
Oh my goodness Shane! She is beautiful. Y'all are such an adorable family and you look great. I miss you!!
Shane,
The post-op crew is checking in on you. Glad to see you guys are well. So well infact that we are placing bets you won't be back. Have fun, now is the time!!!
Post a Comment